~ Bienvenida ~

I welcome you to by blog. Hope that you can enjoy and learn something from my post. ^_^I welcome you to my Blog, Hope that you'll enjoy and learn something from my posts. ^_^

Rabu, 22 Desember 2010

A Must Try to Eat


This hottie but rainy season makes me really full of inspiration about food. :-p

In all of a sudden, I think about "Sambal Dabu-Dabu". The original sambal (spicy sauce) from Manado, Indonesia!


It looks so fresh :-D and so yummy (this is special for people who extremely like spicy sauce,:-p). Believe me, this is a spicy that you've been looking for , hohohoho. Absobloomelately Spicy =))

Here is the receipt if you wanna try at at your kitchen. And it's so easy ^_^

Ingredient :
  • 10 pieces of Red chili
  • 10 pieces Green chili
  • 5 pieces of Onion
  • 2 fresh tomatoes
  • A teaspoon of shrimp paste
  • A half teaspoon of salt
  • A spoon of lemon juice
  • 2-3 spoon of used cooking oil
How to make :
  1. Slice the chili, green chili, onion, and tomatoes. Then set aside.
  2. Mixed together the ingredient above with shrimp paste, salt, lemon juice, used cooking oil and then stir it.
  3. Ready to serve ^_^
Guys, for me it is the best thing to put it on :


I just wonder, some people say that they like to eat Fried Banana with Sambal Dabu-dabu. Well, tell me what's the flavor?! :-p

Wahoo . . . Isn't it too easy guys? You must try this ! Hey you Spicy Freak ,LOL.


2 komentar:

  1. hhmmm...

    i'll ask my husband if he likes it coz he's from manado too ...
    maybe ill try to serve dabu2 for him ...

    thank you for sharing ^_^

    BalasHapus