~ Bienvenida ~

I welcome you to by blog. Hope that you can enjoy and learn something from my post. ^_^I welcome you to my Blog, Hope that you'll enjoy and learn something from my posts. ^_^

Senin, 06 Desember 2010

God has master plan :-)

Come here, please hold my hand, Lord, now
Help me, I'm scared please show me how
To fight this, God has a master plan
And I guess, I am in his demand

. . . Blink 182_Not Now . . .


I name it The Hand of God. I'm sorry , but actually I never know : what is the real manifestation of HIM? Even HIS hands. I just believe that HE does exist. I just believe that HE just the same like us, I mean the shape. Shape of the body. Yes, I believe that HE has a perfect body. Never meant to cause you in trouble with my belief. But i believe in HIS Plan.


The picture above is the sample. Sample of a Master Plan. This one is Auroville Master Plan. To be honest, I have no idea about it. Never give up! I asked Google The Shaman, :-p.

Auroville (City of Dawn) is an "experimental" township in Viluppuram district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India near Puducherry in South India. It was founded in 1968 by Mirra Alfassa (since her definitive settling in India called "The Mother") and designed by architect Roger Anger. Auroville is meant to be a universal town where men and women of all countries are able to live in peace and progressive harmony, above all creeds, all politics and all nationalities. The purpose of Auroville is to realize human unity. (Wikipedia)

Those explanation from Wikipedia. I can understand a little. But, something that i do not understand is. Master Plan :). Look at that picture. I just can't imagine, How can even a great planner do such a giant things like that! It's difficult to understand. Wait, this is unbelievable. And I just wanna be grateful for this knowledge. This is so real, and a man i man a mankind like us. Yes, we are created to do something we don't even think we can reach it. This is a mind set. I thing you and me will think the same way. Well. this is a Master Plan. A Plan , ehm no A Great Plan made from the brain of a human kind.

That picture is just a sample of creation of a human's brain. But, this is not what i'm going to talk about here. I'd like to show you the mind idea of a Master Plan. Inspired by the lyric of Blink 182, Not Now. The two words that mean so much to me. That is Master Plan.

If you could just think that HE has everything that's a super duper extraordinary plan for us. Yes, for us. For all the People. I stand all amazed. I can believe that this is true. NO HOAX. We never know, what will happen tomorrow. But HE has the record. And HE knows you can pass it, even it's the hardest part. It's strengthen me, you know it's such a motivation for me. Sometimes, you feel that you have a bad feeling. And you think that you can't face it. That is not true. Do not be afraid of things you don't know. Be sure that you're strong. You can put on your positive energy by putting off your positive thinking. I'm sure that you and me are the same. We have a brilliant brain and such a shiny heart :). As long as you have a good intend, you'll find the way to solve. Let us set our mind. God has Master Plan. And of course, It's such a Wonderful Plan for us. No worries, just be grateful for The Plan. :)






1 komentar:

  1. nice post betha! :)
    and yes, i do believe that His plan are the greatest of all..
    i believe that He listen, but everything must be done according to HIS time not ours :)

    Xo

    BalasHapus